The DVO 5810 is a SDI distribution amplifier with support for electrical or optical SDI inputs. The Module provides six electrical SDI outputs and a single optical output. Reclocking or non-reclocking mode is selectable for the input. This module is ideally suited for demanding digital multi-format broadcast and professional applications.
The optical output is CWDM compatible with 18 selectable wavelengths, (non CWDM support is also available)
The module auto-detects the input video standard with support for all SDI video formats up to 3Gbit/s. In non re-clocked mode the module will transparently pass any data between 15Mbit/s and 3Gbit/s. Support for ASI/DVB and SMPTE 310 signals is also provided.
The Fiber SFP sub-module is secured on the backplane allowing for module removal and hot swapping without removing any rear I/O fiber connections.
Local settings are provided via an integrated dip switch on the card edge.
• Supports SDI ASI/DVB and SMPTE 310 up to 3Gbit/s
• Electrical or optical (fiber) SDI inputs (selectable)
• 6 x electrical and 1 x optical SDI outputs
• Reclocking or non-reclocking of input (selectable)
• Auto-detect input video standard.
• CWDM support with 18 selectable optical wavelengths
• Transparently pass data between 15Mbit/s and 3Gbit/s in non re-clocked mode.
• Microprocessor controlled with internal flash ram for storing configuration
• Input presence detection with LED indication
• LC fiber connections
• Fiber SFP module secured in backplane. Module can be freely removed or replaced without disconnection of fiber cables
• Remote control, status monitoring and error reporting when used with LYNX control system
• SNMP error reporting when used with master controller option
• Hot Swappable
DVO 5810 - 3Gbit SDI/ASI Distribution Amplifier with Fiber I/O
Includes: Module, rear connection panel and manual (on CD)
Fiber I/O Selection (Mandatory - Select one option)
OH-TR-1 (non CWDM)
10Km (1310nm TX: Power -5dBm. RX: 1260nm-1620nm -3dbm to -19dBm)
40Km (TX: Power -1dBm. RX: 1260nm-1620nm -7.5dbm to -20dBm)
XXXX = Wavelength Select from: 1270,1290,1310,1330,1350,1370,1390,1410,1430,1450,