The DVD 5830 is a flexible 3 channel SDI distribution amplifier.
There are three sets of 2 outputs which can be freely mapped to the three inputs to obtain the desired functionality. Each channel can be set to reclocking or non-reclocking mode. This module is ideally suited for demanding digital multi-format broadcast and professional applications.
The module auto-detects the input video standard with support for all SDI video formats up to 3Gbit/s. In non re-clocked mode the module will transparently pass any data between 143 Mbit/s and 3Gbits/s.
Local settings are provided via an integrated dip switch on the card edge.
Remote control, status monitoring and error reporting is possible when using the LYNX control system.
• Supports all SDI video formats
• 3 x SDI inputs and 3 sets of 2 outputs (user mapped)
• Reclocking or non-reclocking mode for each channel
• Auto-detect input video standard.
• Transparently pass data between 143 Mbit/s and 3Gbit/s in non re-clocked mode.
• Microprocessor controlled with internal flash ram for storing configuration
• Input presence detection with LED indication for each input
• Remote control, status monitoring and error reporting when used with LYNX control system
• Full SNMP support when used with master controller option
• Hot Swappable
DVD 5830 - 3G/HD/SD Three Channel SDI Distribution Amplifer
Includes: Module, Rear connection plate and Manual (on CD)