The S VD 5812 is a 2 channel changeover switch which can be automatically triggered when an input fails or manually triggered. Fully compatible with SDI / DVB-ASI and SMPTE 310 signals up to 3Gbits/s. This module is ideally suited for demanding multi-format broadcast and professional video applications.
In re-clocked mode the module will auto-detect the connected video standard. When set to non re-clocked mode the module will transparently pass data from 15Mbit/s to 3Gbit/s.
The switch can be configured to switch manually from a external GPI input trigger or from the control system GUI. When configured for emergency switching the module will automatically switch when a designated input fails. This can be set to latch permanently or switch back automatically when main input returns. A GPO output trigger is provided when the emergency switch operates.
Optional mechanical relay will connect inputs to outputs in the event of a power failure.
Local control capability is provided via the integrated dip switch. Remote control, status monitoring and error reporting is possible when using the LYNX control system.
- Supports SDI / DVB-ASI and SMPTE 310 inputs up to 3Gbit/s
- 2 x Inputs and 2 sets of switched outputs
- Inputs can be reclocked or non-reclocked
- Auto detect input video standard
- Manual switching from external GPI trigger or from control system GUI
- Automatic emergency switching when designated input fails
- Select latch or automatic return when main input returns
- GPO output trigger provided when switch operates
- Transparently pass data between 15Mbit/s and 3Gbit/s in non- reclocked mode
- Input presence detection with LED indicators
- Optional power fail relay connecting inputs to outputs
- Remote control, status monitoring and error reporting possible when used with LYNX control system
- Full SNMP support when used with master controller option
- Hot Swappable
SVD 5812 - 3Gbit 2 Channel SDI/ASI Changeover Switch
Includes: Module, rear connection panel and manual (on CD)
OH DVD RL2 – Power Failure Mechanical Bypass Relay